S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Java Full Stack 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, SQL, React JS, Angular JS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack.
Job Code: 269526.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Expert in application development using Java/Java based frameworks
- Expert in technologies like HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Angularjs, Bootstrap.js
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required
- A minimum of 4+ years of Full STACK significant experience in application development.
- Superior knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
What we’re Looking For:
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in application development
- Strong Java/Java based frameworks and SQL skills
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like SAFe, Test-driven development
- Proficiency in the development environment, including IDE, web & application server, GIT, Continuous Integration, unit-testing tool and defect management tools
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Object oriented Java script such as React JS, Angular JS, Ext-JS
- Expertise in building even driven scalable & resilient systems
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success while choosing the proper methodologies and policies to support broad business goals
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
- Experience in the Financial services domain is a plus
- Experience on Docker is a plus
- Experience working in cloud computing environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with large scale messaging systems such as Kafka or RabbitMQ or commercial systems.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.