S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Oracle Cloud posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under S&P Global Gurgaon Oracle Cloud 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle Cloud technologies can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer II – Oracle Cloud.
Job Code: 271495.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 8 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon, Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online
- Create technical design documents and develop code using Oracle Cloud technologies
- In a techno-functional capability, able to develop solution for Oracle Cloud Financial modules
- Understand end-to-end solution and integrations in the overall architecture
- Ensure technical design and development meets security compliance criteria at all time
- Identify and implement opportunities in the solution that will drive improvements in performance, scalability, reliability, and re-usability. Continue to drive down technical debt and cost ofoperations/support with the latest cutting-edge technologies and newer development methods & strategies.
- Ensure “operational excellence” capabilities (usability, availability, resilience, security, etc.) at-all-times
- Develop solution in accordance to the application architecture and coding standards
- Work in an Agile team and able to articulate problem statements & solution recommendations with good communication and documentation skills
- Work with business analysts and developers from other cloud agile scrum teams, like: other modules of Oracle Cloud application, Service Now, Ariba, Concur, Workday, Banks, Vertex
- Operate in a defined scope of development work for projects and deliver per the agreed project timelines
- Operate in a defined development demands to fulfill business requirements, and to maintain a high-quality status
- Share knowledge with other members for an efficient work culture and quality solution deliverables
- Resolve issues with the appropriate design at the right time with the least cost
- Be up to date with Oracle Cloud latest developments and releases to facilitate a cost-effective and native-to-business-requirement solution
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
- What we’re looking for (Basic Qualifications):
- Hands-on techno-functional development experience on Oracle ERP Financial Cloud applications.
- Knowledge on Accounting period closing activities and reconciliations of GL with AP, AR, FA, CM, AGIS, or PPM or other financial modules will be an added advantage
- 2 to 8 years of experience in Oracle ERP Financial Cloud SaaS
- Hands-on development experience using Oracle PaaS OIC and integration to Oracle Fusion ERP SaaS application
- Good to have experience on Oracle ERP Finance application other modules: Account Payables (AP) or Account Receivables (AR) or General Ledger (GL) or Cash Management (CM), Intercompany, or Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Good to have experience with REST API, SOAP messaging and integrations with other enterprise applications using Oracle PaaS
- A minimum of one Oracle Fusion ERP techno-functional development and integration project experience using Oracle Fusion ERP SaaS and Integration Cloud/PaaS
- Capable to create technical design and code development
- Good understanding of development environments and code deployment process
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal & written) and be able to articulate the problems and recommended solution to make design decisions with conviction
- Good understanding of Oracle Unified Method (OUM)
- Excellent team player, and flexible to work based on projects and deliverable deadlines
- A Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Engineering or Business or Finance or Accounting
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Working experience with Oracle PaaS adapters integration to Service Now, Ariba, Box, will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge using Oracle Security Console will be an added advantage
- Working experience in estimating the effort require to develop code will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Accounting period closing activities and reconciliations of GL with AP, AR, CM, AGIS, or PPM or other financial modules will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Agile project implementation methods or usage of Microsoft Azure (VSTS) tool will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on the latest technologies in Automation, Data Analytics, DevOps and API’s will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud development standards, guidelines, industry trends and best practices across IT enterprise will be an added advantage
- Any knowledge articles or publications made on Oracle Cloud technologies or implementation methods will be an added advantage
- All round experience in designing, developing, deploying, testing and maintaining User Interfaces, Reports, System Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows will be an added advantage
- Certification in Oracle Cloud or equivalent in any respective tools/technologies will be an added advantage
- How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.