RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @railtelindia.com. Candidates can check the latest RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022 Chairman and Managing Director Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at railtelindia.com recruitment 2022 page. Here we have provided RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at RailTel Corporation of India Limited official website railtelindia.com
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022
|Company Name||RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Chairman and Managing Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 200,000 – Rs. 370,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/05/2022|
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Chairman and Managing Director Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details
1. Name of the Post: Chairman and Managing Director
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 200000-370000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: The Chairman & Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Company and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government/ Shareholders. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the company for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
4. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 2,000 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 2,000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed Companies. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
5. Qualification: Engineering graduate/ Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ Graduate with MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM) from a leading Institute.
6. Experience: The applicant should possess five years’ cumulative experience/ exposure in the last ten years in Telecommunication & Information Technology sector at a senior level of management in an organization of repute
7. Pay Scale: ((a)Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 8250-9250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 11500-13500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 23750-28550 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 62000-80000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 150000-300000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017
(vi) Rs. 22400-24500 (CDA) Pre-revised
(vii) Rs. 67000-79000 (CDA) Post 01/01/2006
(viii) Rs. 182200-224100 (Level 15) CDA
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application
(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application
Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
8. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis
9. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Chairman and Managing Director Vacancy 2022 Age Limit
On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) – Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum – 45 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum – 45 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Chairman and Managing Director Vacancy 2022 Selection Procedure
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Chairman and Managing Director Recruitment 2022 How to Apply for Chairman and Managing Director Vacancies
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 05/05/2022. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified; Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.