PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Full Stack Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under PayPal Bangalore Full Stack Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in React, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Software Engineer.
Job Code: R0086638.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Passionate about developing amazing user experiences with a strong attention todetail
- Strong desire to learn, collaborate, succeed through collective teamefforts
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Agile/Scrum process and fundamentals
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- 2-5 years’ experience in software development or a related computer science field
- BS in computer science or equivalent
- ExperiencewithReact& Java
- Knowledge of REST and best practices in designing and developingAPIs
- Understanding of HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP protocols.
- Experience with a version control system – preferably GitHub
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
Nice to Have:
- Technology and Tools – Node.js, Kraken, Server Utilities, MS SQL, Oracle, Teradata, NoSQL, Splunk
- Experience with automated test environments like DevRunner or TestRail
- Experience with IDEs
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.