Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank has released the MUC Bank Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2022 notification on 19/04/2022. Applications are invited to fill 50 Clerk Trainee vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 19/04/2022 to 30/05/2022. The complete details about the Clerk Trainee recruitment are provided in the below content for candidate’s easy reference. Check the below content for more information.
Name of the Post: Clerk Trainee
Post Date: 19/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 50
Important Dates for MUC Bank Clerk Trainee Recruitment:
Interested candidates can check the online application dates given below and submit the application on or before the last date. Only online applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||19/04/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||30/05/2022|
Vacancy details of MUC Bank Clerk Trainee Recruitment:
Interested candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in the MUC Bank.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Candidates who are selected for the Clerk Trainee post will be paid a monthly remuneration as given under. Check the salary details in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Candidates should satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the maximum and minimum age limit in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Clerk Trainee||21 to 34 years|
- Candidates should have completed M.Com or M.Sc or MCA or MBA with a minimum 50% marks.
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||SC / ST / Other||Nil|
How to Apply for MUC Bank Clerk Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.mucbank.com
- Click on ->Careers -> Clerical Recruitment Registration.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in and Apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click FINAL SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode.
- Print the Application form for future reference.