Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is accepting online applications for the Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT) 02/2023 Batch for the positions of Navik (GD) and Navik (DB). For the Navik (General Duty) and Navik (Domestic Branch) vacancies, all qualified and interested male Indian citizens may submit an online application at the Join Indian Coast Guard official recruiting website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in beginning on February 6, 2023 (11:00 hrs).
Join Indian Coast Guard
- Application Start Date: 06-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 16-02-2023
- Stage I Exam Date: End Mar 23
- Stage II Exam Date: Mid/ End May 23
- Stage III Exam Date: Early/ Mid Sep 23
- SC/ ST: Rs.0/-
- All Others: Rs.300/-
- Pay fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug 2005 (both dates inclusive).
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For Navik (GD) and Navik (DB)
Navik (General Duty):
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch):
Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Vacancy Details 2023
|Navik (General Duty)||88||22||61||22||32||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||12||02||10||02||04||30|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards Test
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-up.
- Height. Minimum height 157 cms.
- Chest. It should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age ±10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing. Normal.