General Insurance Corporation of India has released the GIC Actuarial Apprentice Recruitment 2022 notification. Notification is out for 10 vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can email the application to the mentioned email address on or before 22/04/2022. Candidates Interested in the Actuarial Apprentice posts can check the vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below article. Go through the given details and send the application.
Name of the Post: Actuarial Apprentices
Post Date: 09/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for GIC Recruitment 2022: Actuarial Apprentice Posts
Candidates can apply for the Apprentice posts as per the dates given on the table. The last date to submit the application is as follows.
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of GIC Recruitment 2022: Actuarial Apprentice Posts
Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Mumbai, India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|S. No||Post Category||Vacancies|
Year wise monthly stipend are given in the below table
|S. No||Year||Monthly Stipend|
Age Limit (as on 31/03/2022):
Candidates applying for the above post must have the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The age limit of the candidate is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Min)||Age Limit (Max)|
|1||Actuarial Apprentice||21 years||27 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation in Science from recognized University with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation / Post Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with Statistics / Actuarial Science as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation in Arts with Actuarial Science as major subject from recognized University with 60% or more marks, or
- Post-graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science with 50% or more marks.
- 10% relaxation in marks for SC / ST candidates.
- Candidate should have passed at least 2 actuarial subjects of exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFA).
The selection will be based on
- Interview / Group Discussion
- Medical Examination
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment 2022: Actuarial Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of GIC at www.gicofindia.com.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Attach all the self-attested copies of documents along with the application form.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Send the scanned copy of the application along with the required documents to the email id email@example.com.
- Applications should be sent on or before 22/04/2022.
- Caste Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate / Matriculation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Degree Certificate & Mark-sheets
- Certificate of the Actuarial papers passed