Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Cisco Chennai Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1368501.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Innovate, Architect, Design and Implement software to enable customers to easily manage their EVPN fabric.
- Work with customer and teams across the organization to define and implement the application
- Work on and integrate with Cisco DNAC software stack
- Design application, that works seamlessly on small and large scale networks
Who you are:
- Strong background with Full Stack development. Experience with User Interfaces, Database, and Backend development
- Programming experience in Java and Python is highly desired.
- Experience with working with controller/NMS/SDN systems would be a plus
- Experience working with Cisco DNAC would be a big a plus
- Experience with Programmability technologies and protocols, such as NETCONF, YANG, XML is highly desired
- Good knowledge of SNMP and CLI
- Must have worked on software development for products, with emphasis on writing scalable code for embedded networking products
- Understanding of networking fundamentals and protocols
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms software engineering, and embedded programming techniques
- Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Typically requires MSEE/CS combined plus 5+ years of related experience. Experience with equivalent sized organizations (Fortune 500) is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cisco career portal and login in to apply.